Portland Plumbing Repair & Service
Whether you’re looking for plumbers in Clackamas County or surrounding areas, call Jack HowkSM/Rescue Rooter®. Our services include but are not limited to repair and replacement of faucets, plumbing fixtures, water heaters, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, showers, garbage disposals, water softeners, and water filtration systems.
Our plumbing professionals at Jack HowkSM/Rescue Rooter® will treat you and your property with respect. Our employees are pre-screened through background checks and drug tests so you can rest assured that your family’s safety is our priority.
Get a Whole-Home Inspection
As we all know, plumbing disasters often happen when we least expect them, but there are ways to diagnose problems before they occur. A licensed plumber from our team can perform a whole-house plumbing inspection to look for certain symptoms. When an in-home plumbing inspection is done properly, it can take up to 45 minutes, depending on the issues that may arise. This is not the type of service you want done quickly. Your plumber should be thorough!
We use a plumbing system checklist as our guide to take inventory of the various plumbing components in the kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, water pipes, drain pipes, and of course, the water heater.
$50 off Any Repair or Service*
*$200 minimum purchase required. Valid only at participating ARS® / Rescue Rooter® Network Locations. Not valid for third party, HSP, commercial customers, new construction customers, with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. See invoice for details. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires 11/30/18
Plumbing System Checklist
Our steps include the following, but are not limited to:
- In the kitchens and bathrooms, we check the faucets, shutoffs, supplies, drains, and connections.
- In the kitchens specifically, we also check the dishwasher connections, make sure the garbage disposal and the ice makers are in working order.
- In the bathrooms specifically, we also check the various components of the toilet. We perform a toilet dye test to diagnose the source of any leaks.
- We also visually inspect the water heater, make sure it’s up to code, check the TMP valve, venting, and anode rod. If your water heater is due for a flush and a thorough safety inspection, we will also add on that service.
- Plus additional safety and efficiency checks
Upon completion, we will present you with our findings, share any recommendations and potential concerns about your water heater or other plumbing systems. This is where we would consult with you on any additional repairs or suggested upgrades you may consider to maximize your family’s comfort.
Need service now? Call any time, day or night. Our customer service representatives are ready to take your call and dispatch a professional plumber no matter what time of day. At Jack HowkSM/Rescue Rooter®, we’re committed to serving homeowners in Greater Portland with exceptional plumbing service.